2. Personal information is defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
3.We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
4. We only collect personal information you give us directly, or which is collected automatically as part of your activities with us (including usage data or cookies on our website).
5. When we collect information, we will ensure the individual has given verifiable consent or there is some other lawful basis for collection and processing. We will generally explain to the individual why we are collecting it, who we give it to and how we will use or disclose it.
6. The personal information that we collect includes:
Identifying information, including your name, contact details including your email, street address and billing address;
Transactional information, including information you provide as part of a transaction with us or that is generated as a result of that transaction;
Financial information, including payment details and bank details;
Information we are required or authorised to collect and process under law to identify you or verify information you have provided;
Usage information, including data about your interaction with our website through devices you use;
Computer and connection information such as page views, traffic, URLs, IP address and web log information.
8. Our Site supports “Do Not Track” requests.
10. Our services are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals who are children.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
11. The purpose for which we collect personal information is to enable the effective provision of our services to you and our other customers, including to:
Execute your requests for our services;
improve and optimise our services, business and our users’ experience;
to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting. You may opt out of receiving these direct marketing communications at any time. Our electronic marketing activities will comply with the requirements of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth).;
to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and
to consider your employment application.
WHEN WE WILL USE, PROCESS OR DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
12. We will only use, process or disclose your personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected, or otherwise as relevant national laws allow. We may otherwise use and disclose your personal information to detect, prevent and investigate fraudulent behaviour, if you have given us consent for the use or disclosure or it is required or authorised by law.
13. If those purposes for which we have collected the information involve providing personal information about an individual to any third party, we will take appropriate and reasonable steps to ensure any personal information is protected.
14. We may disclose personal information for the purposes described above to:
our employees and related bodies corporate;
data processors, including third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
professional advisers, dealers and agents;
payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;